Lit Marketing is an innovative agency based in Mount Maunganui specialising in creating bright ideas, awesome content and sound marketing strategies to help SMEs thrive in their chosen markets.
The business strives not to specialise in a single sector, industry or market as this allows the team to keep on their toes, stay fresh with their approach and cross-pollinate their knowledge and expertise across a wide variety of businesses. We also work hard to ensure no conflicts of interest and ensure our existing clients are given the full scope of our knowledge and expertise - there is no cookie-cutter marketing service here!
Originally established in 2007 as Formula One Results Ltd, the business has a strong reputation for developing comprehensive marketing strategies that achieve real results. This strategic approach then feeds into the day-to-day marketing communications and activities which our clients love.
We take the hassle & stress out of marketing your business, and make it fun!
WE ARE LIT
Chantelle - Director + Strategy & Content Geek
I am one of those incredibly fortunate people to have discovered early on "working without working" - I latched on to marketing from a relatively young age (around 12yrs old) while helping to promote my parents' agricultural business. This led to a career in marketing, and in 2007, the establishment of my own marketing consulting firm.
Since going out on my own, I don't really feel like I've worked a day in the traditional sense of the term. I absolutely love what I do and thrive on the challenge of understanding the wide variety of industries, businesses and people I work with.
This diversity not only keeps me on my toes but it keeps my ideas fresh and the blinkers off. I find there is an incredible cross-pollination of ideas and opportunities across even the most disparate businesses, and I absolutely love the collaboration I have discovered not only through my own business but between my clients' businesses as well.
In my role at Lit Marketing I feel like I am operating in a true business community in every sense of the word. I am lucky and honoured to be part of all my clients' success stories.
A bit more on my background:
- Bachelor of International Management - Majored in French & international marketing.
- University level Spanish - By correspondence and from a 1mth immersion course in Puebla, Mexico.
- Started my proper marketing career in 1989 at Gallagher Power Fence Systems working part-time while doing my degree.
- Worked in advertising agencies in Auckland & London before eventually returning to marketing.
- Level 2 Te Reo Maori
- RYA Qualified Windsurf Instructor - Tauranga Windsurfers Inc committee member.
- DeepC - Specialist vinyl DJ playing mainly funky house & jazz house
- Mum to two awesome kids
Kate - Social & Content Collaborator
I came into marketing when I started my degree and found a love and passion for it. I was a brand ambassador for two years and studied at the new University of Waikato campus here in Tauranga.
I really enjoy helping businesses grow which is why I love being a part of Lit Marketing. Alongside Lit Marketing I also help my mum with her 4000+ chickens at her free range egg farm in Pongakawa. I love the contrast with my roles and honestly can say I enjoy my work.
A bit more about me:
- Bachelor of Business majoring in Marketing and with a Finance minor.
- Big foodie - I love eating out at restaurants with my friends and family, and frequently attend food festivals.
- In the last few years I have carved it up on Ruapehu with my snowboard.